Rules & Safety
St. Charles Park District strives to offer a pleasant experience for all guests. Rules are established to offer a clean and safe environment for everyone. Please obey all rules to ensure a safe and fun experience while visiting this facility.
Sportsplex is an alcohol and smoke free facility.
- Help keep parks and facilities clean. Follow carry in/carry out Leave No Trace etiquette.
- Please follow additional sign instructions throughout this facility.
- St. Charles Park District is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Food and beverages must be kept off the turf fields.
- Chewing gum or chewing tobacco are not permitted in the facility.
- Only water bottles are allowed on the turf fields.
- Lockers, rest rooms and team rooms for changing and storage of personal belongings are available.
- Pets, skateboards, skates, scooters, heelies and bicycles are not allowed in the facility.
- Upon completion of a rental date, groups must immediately leave the field.
- Rental groups are required to pay rental fee prior to entering the field. Each group’s main contact must be present in order to take the field.
- The Park District is not responsible for injury to players or damage to equipment, and reserves the right to eject any player or group from the facility for violation of regulations.
Supervision of Children
- Parents/guardians are responsible for supervising their child(ren).
- Ages 10 & under must be accompanies by a person, age 16 & older, at all times.
Violation of any rules may result in serious injury and/or immediate removal from the facility.